05 December 2011

Mikey: "Ok have fun not eating"
Mikey: "Sorry... Please eat though. I can't handle stressing over that right now. Obviously i will but it's just another i worry about that i'd rather not have to"


Like I wanna be like this for the rest of my life. Like I want to know that I've only had 100 net calories today basically and that I need to smoke in order to eat something that will probably only equal out to tops 600 more calories and that I have to lie to you and that you can't worry about me because your life has gotten so crazy even though it really hasn't. It's not my fault I have a fucked up brain.
I wish this clementine would stop staring at me.
I wish I didn't have to finish this one last part of my field experience report and I wish I didn't have to go to classes and take a final (that I need to study for tonight as well) and then go to work and then celebrate my mother's birthday (which I need to make a card for tonight as well). Fuck this fucking sucks.


I want my long, black hair back again and I want perfect skin with no acne and I want to naturally tan and I don't want to look like a zombie and I want to be able to not to do anything and look naturally beautiful and I want everyone to enjoy my company and I don't want to have to work so hard for everything I want because it's getting old and it's wearing me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment